Rd5 on Sunday 7th October is now CANCELLED
Hi all, it’s not been an easy decision but due to a lack of entries and marshals we have had to cancel Sundays event!
We apologise to all the riders who have continued to support us and if you have paid please email or message Danielle with details and we will get your entry fee refunded.
This has not been an easy decision to make and despite determination of club members to make this happen we just cannot run and the date clash has been unfortunate but we have restrictions on when we can use the track and it wasour only backup due to an earlier cancellation (down to the unforeseen weather) ..
It’s a first for me since taking over as secretary as I know people usually support our meetings but everyone involved with the club has tried to boost entries it just hasn’tworked out this time.
I hope you will all support other local clubs and we will post our championship results and dates for next year as soon as we can.
Hope to see all our riders back in 2019 and hope the weather is kinder to us.. Take Care!