With the recent relaxing of restrictions over COVID-19 we are delighted to announce we will be running an event on Sunday 22nd November. There will be some changes to the running of the event based on guidelines issued by the MCF as follows.
- Social distancing must be adhered to and anyone who is not following the rules which will be clearly signed will be asked to leave immediately (including rider).
- Face masks must be worn by EVERYONE when not at your van with no exceptions. People not abiding by the rules will be asked to leave.
- No spectators - rider plus one free. Others attending with the rider must be from the riders household/social bubble and they will be responsible for who ever they bring following the rules.
£5 entry per extra adult.
- Camping is available from 12noon on Saturday and you are encouraged to bring and use your own toilet throughout the weekend although the toilets onsite will be cleaned regularly.
- There will be a peg system in operation whereby riders will enter the pit box and be spaced 2m apart until the track is clear at which point they will go to the start line to minimise the time sat on the line. No one other than riders will be allowed into this area.
- Classes - MX solo, Vets (over 40), twinshock over 50, twinshock clubman, 85 SW and BW, Rookies
Rookies will be held in the adult solo and parents must sign a declaration.
NOTE TO ALL RIDERS: the entry system has changed and ALL riders must complete the online entry directly with the MCF by clicking the image below. This will take you to the MCF website where you must complete all details including the COVID declaration.
Online Entry for the Motocross Event to be held on 22nd November at Lower Baybridge Lane is now open so click on the image below to get in the race...
All transponders beginning with ZAJAC. ZAJAA. OR ZAGAA have got to the end of their life and have now died or on their last legs and are unreliable and must now be replaced. These are mainly the grey ones.
These transponders are used at WINCHESTER MOTOCROSS CLUB and HAMPSHIRE MOTOCROSS CLUB so if you are planning to race at any of these events including our event at the end of this month then your old transponder will have to be replaced or you will have to rent one but this must be done prior to the event and NOT ON THE DAY.
To replace your old transponder here is the link and you can buy direct from Race Result, when your new transponder arrivals you must then email the new number. Please make sure you buy the RED one like in the picture below, (DO NOT BUY THE GREY MotorKart ONE)
Those wishing to buy a transponder for the first time may also use this link, but before it can be used it must be registered with the club.
Should cost between £60 and £70 depending on shipping costs. Good news is send us your old transponder and we will give you £5 for it as we have a recycling deal. Pop old transponder in the post with your name and bank details and bang £5 straight into your bank. Or pop it in an envelope with your details and bring to a practice or race day to drop off. All contact details are on the Hampshire Motocross Club web site www.hampshire-motocross-club.co.uk